Thursday, May 28, 2009


It's been a few days since I've last blogged so here's an update.

My Memorial Day weekend was fantastic. I headed up to the Lake Nacimiento area to camp for 3 days with my boyfriend and another friend and had a BLAST. I haven't camped since I was a little girl in GirlScouts and truthfully, I'd forgotten how much I enjoying being out in nature.

The drive up to the lake definitely showcases California's variety in it's landscape - on the approach you feel as though you're in Tuscany as you drive through California's wine country. The area we camped in was absolutely beautiful. Clear skies, clear warm lake water which was PERFECT for swimming and beautiful day and evening weather. I've made the firm decision that the area we camped in is the place I'd like to live permanently the moment I can afford to.

I'll post some photos and video from the trip a little later tonight or tomorrow.

It's been a pretty uneventful week so far and I like it this way. Oh, before I forget last night I had a chance to go by the RudeTV studios and be a guest on Ginger Lynn's show "Dirty Diva's" - if you missed the live broadcast you can watch the archive here:

http://www.rude.com/tv/archive/id/86222


Next week I have quite a bit to do so I'll just sit back for now, enjoy chatting on my webcam and chill :)