Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm not sure why I thought it was a given that people over the age of 35 were beyond playing mind games and having alterior motives when it comes to matters of business, dating and sex. At least after this weekend I now have yet an even clearer picture than before - which is a good thing have for future events.
Well I'm done with ALL the programming of the SheerEleganceUSA.com site. YEA!!!!! All I have to do now is upload the final lingerie products into the system and that's it. In time I need to get more swimwear products (one pieces, coverups, etc) but as of now, I'm done - hopefully people will buy from the site.
This week I'm going to do some more pictorials for my monica site.
I bought a vacuum cleaner today. I've been meaning to do so starting about a month back, but hey, at least I accomplished something on my "to do " list today.
I want to meet a man like Keanu Reeves. I'm going to stick with being idealistic when it comes to men, even though some people have recently told me that I need to compromise. Compromising is no fun and in this day and age, I need to make sure I have as much fun as humanly possible.