Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Once again I'm entering a cycle in which sleep isn't coming easily. That's ok though because I feel like I'm always playing catch up financially. It seems as if no matter what I do, I can't ever get ahead with my bank account. Today my network card in my main computer decided to die - arg - yet another expense. At least I am tech savvy enough to know the least expensive venue of repairing the problem.
Today I picked up the "partnership" contracts from the assistant of the person I'm going into business with for the www.sheereleganceusa.com website - I was under the impression it would be a true 50/50 partnership but the contract has the partnership as 49/51 (not in my favor). I don't like that. Yes, my partner has deep discounts in regards to the merchandise supply, BUT he'd be earning 50% of the profits and I'm essentially doing all the work (photography of products programming of the site, design or the site, marketing of the site, etc). Life isn't fair but in business I want a fair shake - other wise why even bother?
Last night I did another broadcast of REDTback - the broadcast was full of nothing but tech problems. ARG!
I've decided to start selling off my Monica Foster wardrobe/costumes on my site - wonder if anyone will buy the stuff. I kind of hope not, as I'm attached to most of it. Clothes go through life with you and hold lots of memories - at least for me they do.