Friday, August 17, 2007

Well, it's been a busy week socially - and as of late I've made some pretty good new connections which I hope will turn into some positive and healthy friendships.
Last night I went out with a new female friend of mine and we had a BLAST. I'm glad too, because I want to work the entire weekend so I probably won't be going out again untill next week.
I'm feeling so good about being single again. It's nice being totally free to do what I want when I want.
I finally figured out a coffee table solution. I've never been one for conventional furniture, so finding a coffee table that's the right price and look to suit my style has been hard, but I wound up coming across some really awsome side tables that you can put together in groups to form a coffee table. They look great.
I can't really have a lot of furniture because most of my apartment is set up for photography. Hopefully next year I'll be able to move into a larger place where I can have a designated room specifically set up as a photography studio.