Sunday, September 09, 2007

It's been a very busy weekend for me so far - very creatively productive. However not financially productive - but oh well, I'm convinced that I will never get ahead when it comes to money and never be remotely rich - primarily because I'm a giver and not a taker - I think most artists are, and unfortunately that's what leads to serious depression within most artistic people.
I recently met a male model who I think will go very far in his career. Why? Well looks wise, he's absolutely gorgeous, but along with the looks he has serious drive. A lot of times it's more of the drive than the God given gift that makes someone a success.
I miss my sister and my dad a lot. I miss them but at this point I dislike them both due to their hypocracy, selfishness, and the saddness that they've envoked within me. I've decided I will not allow either of them back into my life, even if they were to ask. A part of me is glad everything's happened as it has because I guess this shows me how people in life that you love, really can be and are.
I'm lacking joy in life, and that lack of joy and making my will and deminish. I need something - ANYTHING - really great and special to happen in my life sometime soon.