Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Saki and cellphones DO NOT mix! That was the ending lesson of this past weekend.
This past weekend was both productive and lucrative actually so no real complaints. Saturday I had a photoshoot with Dave Parks Photography again. I'm really looking forward to seeing the pictorial sets from the shoot. From the previews of the raw images I've seen, the shots look really great.
I did cam shows during the day on Sunday and Sunday night I went out to eat to Hiro's (a sushi joint) in North Miami with a friend of mine where we downed about 3 karafs of Saki between us. Needless to say we were LIT UP upon leaving.
Luckily I got home safely - unluckily I made a few phone calls I don't entirely remember to some people - oops.
Next time I go out and drink, I think I'll turn my phone off or leave it home all together.