Monday, September 03, 2007

There's no better treat, than going out to eat. Period!
If there's one thing about my life that I wouldn't trade for anything, it's the fact that I probably have the opportunity to go out to incredible restaurants more so than most. I love it. Why? Because I love the sensations of "taste" and "flavor".
Last night I had the chance to hang with my new friends Amanda and Tree - 2 awsome young women by the way - of whome invited me out to dinner at the Diplomat Country Club. Now I've never been there before but it was QUITE the experience. Anyways the events of the night paled in comparison to the FOOD. I had the filet mignon. It was DIVINE!!!!! If I could have that meal for dinner for the rest of my life I'd be so happy. It was just fantastic.
Recently I've connected with someone new via the interenet - don't roll your eyes just yet, hopefully we'll meet up on Wednesday and I'm looking forward to it. He's a chef, which is perfect for me.
Though I'm happy being single again I really miss having a solid and steady boyfriend. I didn't used to be someone who craved physical affection, but lately I've been that girl. In other words I'm horny. But not just for sex, I can get that anywhere and it's not fullfilling. I want a hot guy who can and wants to really make love to me.
Maybe that's why I've been so into food lately, eating a good meal is close to the sensation of having great sex.
My dreams at night lately have not been helping either.