Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well today was a mixture of good times, cool people, irritating situations and stupid people.
I wish I had never worked with Sheer Elegance. Not only was it a waste of time, but it exposed me to a world of total users and basket cases and pettiness. I learned from the experience - yes, but via the worst possible method. I hope that company stays in business for a long time so that it and it's owner can continue to wallow in the present state of misery they currently exist in.
Anyways in other news the past couple of days I've had lunch with a really cool guy that I hope to get to learn more about in the near future. This persona understands the concept of how fun it is to go out to eat . Yea, it's a luxury in a way but a simple one. More people should have margaritas at noon. The world would be a better place.
Tonight I had sushi with my new friend Amanda. That was SO much fun. I was still buzzed from the margaritas earlier. It's always great to have a girls night out with someonen who's life is similiar to my own. It's that common ground thing in friendships that makes a friendship worth while.
On the way home I got a ticket for one of my headlights being out. Ugh. If I could have changed the thing myself I would have but the fucking Ford motor company makes changing a head light a freaking process which is something I don't know how to do. That cop didn't HAVE to give me the ticket but whatever. that's life.
To conclude this blog, I just want to put out a notice to women in south florida to beware of men with good bodies. They are all male sluts who use their looks for services and goods. The only thing that can stop them is what stops us all...time.