Sunday, May 11, 2008

I missed the plane to the funeral I was supposed to attend with my dad. I've never missed a plane in my life, but that morning it was as if everything in the universe was stopping me from getting to the airport. Crazy. I feel horrible about it, when I have the funds I think I will try to do something really special for my dad.

In other news, I love my new jet black hair. Trivial - yes, but I can't help but write about it because it's something about this new look that really makes me feel like a new person. Everyone should revamp their look from time to time - puts a person in a new frame of mind.





Overall I think I've seen myself more of an observer rather than a participator. It's silly because I most certainly participate in more things than most people ever would or could. I'm going to try changing my mindset and be a bit more "present".