Monday, May 05, 2008

In life, you truly never know what to expect - this week is already starting off at a rather fast and unexpected pace - and in many ways it's a good thing.
On the good side, my AIM test results are already in and EVERYTHING is negative which indicates that I am clean as a whistle and clear to work in the AV industry. I'll be heading out to Los Angeles for work next week, already bought my ticket - Yeah!!! This will be my 3rd trip out specificly for AV work. This trip should be fairly different from the last 2 being that I'm with a new agency - Type9models. I have a feeling the trip will be great, I'm looking forward to it. I hope I manage to get out a bit socially to meet some more people out there - I like the vibe of the California nightlife.
This week however I'll probably heading to a funeral, for a recent death in my extended family. Death always reminds me of my mortatlity and that I need to do everything that I want to do when I can - other wise I'll regret it later. Morbid - but a realistic outlook.
I'm back on my RedBull kick. I'm not sure exactly how unhealthy that energy drink is - I've never researched it, and frankly, I don't care. It's one of the world's best beverages. I'm someone who NEEDS the extra caffine kick in my pants to get going.