Friday, July 17, 2009

My Netflix.com account, which I love, has access to a ton of VOD tv series - one show that I particularly like is called "Head Case" which stars Alexandra Wentworth who plays a therapist named Dr. Elizabeth Good. For some reason I can totally relate to the sane psychoticness of this "character", and watching that series has really helped me get through the past few weeks.

I recently made a new friend who I'll be hitting Venice Beach with tomorrow. It's amazing I've lived here for about a year but still haven't been down to that area so I'm excited and looking forward to it.

Come to think of it I've made a few new friends lately. I feel a lot more open to positivity in all areas of my life now - friendships, new romantic relationships, my career, my health, and in my spiritual base. Well that's all for today - see you guys on webcam later.