Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OK, my last blog was a bit heavy and emotionally driven...well then again over half of my blogs are which probably reflects a lot as to who I am as a person - passionate, out of my head while being simultaneously too IN my head, but at times a bit logical though very sensitive.

As I stated in my last posting - I am VERY fortunate to have a good network of friends who are really there for me. They keep me sane and with at least 1 foot on the ground.

A friend of mine tonight suggested I come up with some positive affirmations, so I made a few very good ones tonight which I will stick to.

Right now, I feel like I'm in a solid transitional phase for the better - I suppose we're all in transition at all times, as that's what being human is all about, but I think that when you make a transition to where you consciously want to be the best person you can be for yourself at that time - it's a bit more powerful.

I'm hoping to head out on another camping trip toward either the end of this month or the beginning of next. That would be a great thing. I'm also considering a roommate come September - that would be a nice addition to my world as well.